Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back when the music.....WAS GOOD!!!!!




Sooo y'all ever wonder what happened to GOOD music from back in the day. Granted I'm young but damn, music now is LAMMEEEE compared to what it was in the 60's & 70's they use to get down. Now we have the Beyonce's and the T.I's but I mean damn what happened to James Brown, The Stylistics, The Delfonics; just to name a few. Guarantee the generations now a days don't have a clue what music is. But I bet their parents....now them folks know what it what!

I can remember the days when I was little when there would be James Brown blasting on my grandparents radio as soon as I walked in their house and out of no where my grandpa came and started doing the James Brown funky legs. That old man can still get it at damn near 80 years old! Go head Gramps!!!! Us kids (all 30 of us) would be right next to him dancing like we were back in the 70's all over again.

Those were the days.... now that I started you off with a little James Brown, I guess I'll end it with a lil somethin somethin ;o)

Until next post y'all...MAKE IT FUNKY


No comments:

Post a Comment