Saturday, July 24, 2010

my response to "white womens opinion"

so I got a lot of feed back on my blog about the sister 2 sister magazine reply. This post if you haven't read it already is EXTREMELY deep and is a situation that happens all the time.

Clearly, its time for me to address the people who say I am a hypocrite because I also date white men....

So here's to you....

Yes I have and will always date white men. However I will not only date white men but I will also date black men, Latin men, Asian men....ill even date a Turkish man.

Race does not define how a person acts or how they live or treat a woman....stereotyping racists is what defines that. Although people are hesitant to believe it, people are still uneasy about black men being with white women and vice versa. Me dating a person isn't determined by their race, but instead by the characteristics I look for in a potential husband, those characters very well could come from a black man. but on the other hand it could come from someone of a completely different race.


The women who posted the comment to the magazine was bashing black women in general on every level possible. I will not bash any other race, ever, for what they do regardless if I think its wrong or not. I do not date white men because I think their women aren't worth it, I date them because regardless of race (Believe it or not), other things about them intrigue me.
I will not say that I prefer one over the other because then I'd be lying.

Lastly, people who call me, and people like me, hypocrites because I will date a man of another race need to take another look before judging someone because not only will i date a man of another race but I will date a man of my race and I will be proud to tell the world that he is mine!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

No comments:

Post a Comment