Thursday, July 29, 2010

Me & God time

I was just thinking to myself......What do I do whenever I am stressed or in a situation when I feel depressed or just need someone to talk to!
This is exactly what I do....Here are a few biblical versus that I reflect on when I just need that Me & God time

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great. You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."
Psalm 18:32-36

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


Many times when we feel we need to get a few things off our chest or when we feel that we need someone to talk to we often call on our mothers or best friends or another individual when in reality, the only one that we NEED is our ever powerful & ever lasting GOD.
There have been several times when I needed someone to talk to but didn't know who to turn to because it seemed like no matter what, no one could say or do anything that would make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment